The Mission of the Office of Multicultural Affairs is to create an inclusive campus community that promotes social justice and diversity. We serve and support all members of our community, particularly individuals from underrepresented backgrounds. Using a student-centered approach, our office strives to create change and transformation through programs, initiatives and support.
Members of the community will:
- Become change agents who strive for creating and equitable and inclusive environment
- Engage in programs, services and initiatives that offer social justice and diversity learning opportunities
- Develop multicultural awareness in preparation to be global thinkers
- Participate in social entrepreneurship and civic engagement to be leaders in their community
- Experience support, mentorship and resources from our office
- Receive academic, professional and personal support