Intake Process Procedure
- Students are responsible for self-identification, unlike high school where the school district identified, evaluated and intervened.
- Students are required to provide adequate documentation to demonstrate the existence of a disability as defined under ADAAA guidelines.
- Once documentation is reviewed, SDS will arrange an intake interview with the student.
- DS will provide reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to all academic programs.
- DS will assist in making appropriate referrals to programs and offices on campus during the intake interview.
Student Resource Guide (pdf)