Career Resources for Students of Color
This is a listing of job search and other organizational resources with brief descriptions from their websites.
Multiple Diverse Population Focus
For African Americans
For Hispanic Americans/Latinos/Latinas
For Asian Americans
For Native Americans
- DiversityInc - bringing education and clarity to the business benefits of diversity
- IMDiversity.com - providing access to equal opportunity employers committed to workplace diversity
- Diversity World - providing online resources that promote workforce inclusion of all people
- HireDiversity.com - the nation´s leading online service for diversity recruitment and career development
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) - a national non-profit working to develop the next generation of African American, Hispanic and Native American leaders in major corporations, non-profits and entrepreneurial ventures.
- The Partnership, Inc. - the region’s premier experts on talent management solutions for professionals of color
- Workplace Diversity.com - the preeminent job search web site for corporate recruiters who are seeking experienced diverse talent
- nemnet.com (National Employment Minority Network) - a national resource organization committed to assisting schools and organizations in the identification and recruitment of students and professionals of color
- Asianlife.com - a worldwide Pan-Asian online community, with Asian America at its core, where Asian professionals can cultivate careers and connect with people across the globe.
- Asian American Net - links to organizations servingAsian-Americans' interests related to career, networking, community, legal, and cultural activities.