Undergraduate Professional Co-op Sessions
Each semester, the Co-op team holds a week of daily information sessions geared at undergraduate students seeking information about applying to the Professional Co-op Program.
The Professional Co-op Program is offered in the following disciplines for students to participate:
- College of Engineering: Plastics, Mechanical, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Chemical
- College of Sciences: Computer Science & Applied Math
- Manning School of Business – All concentrations
If you're an undergraduate in one of the above colleges/departments, sign up on CareerLINK or drop-in to an info session!
These are your chance to get all the information you need to learn if Professional Co-op is right for you:
- "When do I go out on Co-op and for how long?"
- "Will it take me longer to graduate?"
- "Does it cost extra?"
- "What companies hire us?"
- "How much money will I make?"
- "What about my student loans?"
Fall 2014 Co-op Information Sessions (Locations: TBA)
- November 2014 - times/locations coming soon!