Undergraduate Professional Co-op Information Sessions
Each semester, the Co-op team holds several information sessions geared at undergraduate students seeking information about applying to the Professional Co-op Program.
SPRING CO-OP INFO SESSIONS COMING SOON!
These info sessions will give you all the information you need. No RSVP required, open to all. Find out:
- "When do I go out on Co-op and for how long?"
- "Will it take me longer to graduate?"
- "Does it cost extra?"
- "What companies hire us?"
- "How much money will I make?"
- "What about my financial aid?"
Professional Co-op Programs offered in the following disciplines
- College of Engineering: Plastics, Mechanical, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Chemical
- College of Sciences: Computer Science & Applied Math
- Manning School of Business: All concentrations
If you're an undergraduate in one of the above colleges/departments, sign up on CareerLINK or drop-in to an info session!