Student Guide to CareerLINK
Upload Job Search Documents
Search for Jobs, Internships or Co-ops
Sign Up for On-Campus Interviews
Upcoming Interview Schedules
Search for Career Events and Workshops
Current UMass Lowell students already have a CareerLINK account; to access it:
- Click on CareerLINK
- Enter username (UML email address) and password (student ID starting with UMS)
- Complete required profile fields.
If you are not a current UMass Lowell student (i.e., alumnus), please contact the Career & Co-op Center at 978-934-2355 to set up an account.
- Put your cursor over My Account and select My Documents
- Click on the appropriate [Upload File] link
- Click the Browse button to find your document
- Select the correct document and name it
- Click the Upload button.
- Click on Job Search
- Fill in search criteria to narrow your search OR just click the Search button to view all postings
- Click on the Job ID or Title for the specifics of the position and application instructions.
- Click on the grey star icon next to the job title OR view the job and click on Add to Favorites
- Click on My Favorites on the left navigation bar to see your favorite jobs
- Yellow star = jobs you have saved; green star = saved jobs you have applied to
- You can email job records by clicking on the Email to a Friend icon in the job profile.
- You will only be able to apply to interview schedules for which you are qualified
- Put your cursor over Interview Schedules and select Sign up for Interviews I qualify for
- Click on the Schedule ID to see the specifics of the position and application instructions. If this is a Preselect Schedule, then you will be requesting to be interviewed; if this is an Open Schedule, then you will be allowed to choose an open interview timeslot.
- Put your cursor over Interview Schedules and select VIEW ALL Upcoming Interviews
- Fill in the search criteria to narrow down your interview schedule search OR just click the Search button (without entering any search criteria) to view all current interview schedules
- Click on the Schedule ID to see the specifics of the position.
- Go to the Career Events & Workshops menu, and click on Search to view all upcoming events
- To view details and/or to RSVP, click on the career event’s name
- Note: Not all events accept RSVPs or allow students to view the list of registered employers.