Employer Guide to CareerLINK
Access the following website: http://career.uml.edu, and click the CareerLINK logo to access login page.
New UMass Lowell Employers or Contacts - Registration
- If you are not already a UMass Lowell employer, click on “Click here to Register!” and follow the directions on that page.
- Search for your organization and select it. If you can’t find it, click on “Can’t Find Your Organization”
- Complete all sections. Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.
- Click on the Register button.
- To post a job, follow the steps “To Create a New Job.”
NOTE: Once you have registered, and if you posted a job, both your account and job will be in "pending" status.
An administrator will review your account and job. If your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification. If you do not receive your email notification within two business days, please contact our office at (978) 934-2355.
Current UMass Lowell Employers
- Enter your username and password and click on Login.
Update My Profile
- To update Employer Information, click [Edit]. Make changes and click “SAVE” to complete the changes.
- To update Contact Information, click [Edit]. After making changes, click “SAVE” to complete changes.
To Create a New Job
- Click on New Job. Enter job information. Fields with an asterisk * are required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete. In the field “Application Instructions,” enter the application procedure a potential employee should use. Click SAVE. NOTE: For tracking purposes, students are required to apply via the CareerLINK system in addition to any application instructions you may have.
- Under the Posting Information section, be sure to review the following two fields: In “Show Contact Information,” if you select No, your contact information will not be available to applicants. In “Allow Online Referrals,” if you select Yes, students can submit their resume to you via this system (i.e., you will receive email notification of students’ job applications and be able to view resumes online).
To Make Changes to Current Jobs
- You may update several sections (Position Information, Contact Information and Posting Information).
- To change any sections, click on [Edit], make your changes, and click “SAVE” for each section.
- Re-post an old job by opening the job profile and clicking on “Copy Job” under the page functions on the left side of the screen.
NOTE: Once you add a job or make changes to a current job, the information will be reviewed by the Career Services & Cooperative Education Center before it is posted.
To request on-campus recruitment, please contact UMass Lowell's Career Services & Cooperative Education Center at (978) 934-2355 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org