Who We Are
What is the QRN?
The Qualitative Research Network offers
- Interaction. Regular meetings to learn about the work of others on campus, as well as funding and publication opportunities, and hear presentations by renowned researchers.
- Software. Qualitative data analysis software, training and support, including NVivo, for which the campus has a site license
- Interdisciplinary teaching. New avenues for interdisciplinary, graduate course development and teaching
- Research support. Opportunities for writing groups, consultation and collaboration between quantitative, mixed methods, and qualitative researchers
Who should consider the QRN?
Faculty, for research and teaching: Come to find research collaborations, new ways of thinking about design and analysis, new venues for presenting and publishing your work.
The QRN is building opportunities for interdisciplinary teaching at the graduate level for faculty from throughout the University.
Graduate students, for a supportive and stimulating environment: Graduate students are welcome at all QRN meetings, special events, and other activities, and can join the QRN Steering Committee.
Staff with active research interests and goals: The QRN’s networking and learning opportunities can be especially helpful to those in staff positions. QRN meetings are conveniently scheduled, and software and training resources are open to all UML staff. Staff can join the QRN Steering Committee.
Join the QRN to receive email notification of upcoming events. Join the QRN listserv for access to an online forum and discussion group related to qualitative research.TOP
The Qualitative Research Network (QRN)
- O'Leary Libary, Rooom 521, 61 Wilder, Lowell, MA 01854-3092
Phone: 978-934-4611 Fax: 978-934-3005 Contact Us