From the CIO...
Based on feedback from the campus, we will now send you smaller, but more frequent, issues of this newsletter in the hope that you will receive the information you need about Information Technology upgrades and changes in a more timely, understandable fashion.
In this issue, for example, you can learn about:
- Lecture Capture for faculty
- The new Computer Replenishment Program for all faculty and staff
- New and updated Adobe Creative Suite license now available on campus
- PeopleTools upgrade for HR Direct and ISIS
- Exchange upgrades to make email access from remote locations more convenient
- The Self Service Password Management page to help faculty and staff keep their information more secure.
If you need information on the Financials upgrade to 9.1, the wireless network upgrade or the Voice-Over IP initiative, please let me know. Please let me know what you think of the new format. Thanks for your continuing support.
CIO, Information Technology