Gain Knowledge and Experience!
Are you interested in high-demand careers that make a difference in the world? At the College of Health Sciences, you will gain the knowledge and experience from high quality, dedicated faculty to make an impact on people's lives.
Why study at the College of Health Sciences? Here are our top 10 reasons:
- Recent graduates have consistently earned impressive pass rates - 95 to 100 percent - on professional licensure exams.
- The new Living/Learning Community in Fox Hall provides a common place where you can live with students with similar career interests.
- Access to world-renowned professors who are champions for your success.
- Prevent and solve health problems that face local communities and beyond.
- Work on cutting-edge research projects that make a difference.
- Attend an affordable, public university that is rated a Tier 1 school by U.S. News & World Report.
- Gain career-related work experience by completing a capstone project in the College of Health Sciences Scholars Honors Program.
- Transform knowledge into experience through co-ops, internships, service learning and research.
- Many degree programs offer career pathways into graduate programs.
- Expanding study-abroad opportunities for global and cultural experiences.
View all of our Programs of Study.
Visit UMass Lowell Admissions to apply and learn more about tuition, financial aid and residence life.