Teaching with Technology
The Faculty Development Committee in partnership with the Information Technology Department provides faculty workshops and resources to enhance teaching and learning with technology.
Our next series of workshops will be offered March 17 - April 14, 2014. Please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu if you have ideas or would enjoy attending any new workshops.
Workshop Topics include:
- Introduction to SPSS: Using Statistical Product and Service Solutions in your Research - new!
- Introduction to Web-Enhanced Teaching - now available online
- Using Echo360 Video Capture to Enhance Your Students' Academic Experience
- Strategies for Teaching Large vs. Small Classes - new!
- Web Conferencing - Meet, Collaborate and More from your Desktop or Classroom
- Everything at Your Fingertips: Using Digital Measures to Electronically Update Your CV - new!
- High Performance Computing: Bring Your Research to Another Level - new!
Get more out of the tools you use every day at UMass Lowell with IT’s comprehensive training solutions. They’ll help you succeed in the classroom and the office!