Faculty Development, Research, & Technology Workshops will be held June 4 - August 31, 2015.
Additional details, including dates and registration links are located on the IT website (Select the Workshop Registration Button and enter your UMass Lowell credentials). Blackboard registration is provided by the Division of Online and Continuing Education.
Workshop Topics include:
- Adobe Day - Choose to spend the entire day or attend sessions that interest you - NEW
- Brainshark: A tool to deliver rich media instruction . . . and flip the classroom
- Preparing and Submitting Electronic Promotion and Tenure Materials - for Tenure Track and NTT - NEW
- Digication ePortfolios: Supporting Learning Outcomes in Class and Beyond
- Let Students View Your Presentations Live in Class: Connect with Your Students - NEW
- What Do I Do With All These Videos? - NEW
- Confused with Cloud Storage Options? Introduction to OneDrive - NEW
- Web-Enhancing Your Face-to-Face Course with Blackboard - Facilitated online!
- Blackboard Grade Center Workshop - Facilitated online!
Faculty training for Web-enhancing your face-to-face course with Blackboard and Grade Center workshops are entirely online and available through Online & Continuing Education
Certificates of completion will be issued for your résumé. Workshops are co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Faculty Development Committee in collaboration with Information Technology and the Division of Online and Continuing Education.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu
Get more out of the tools you use every day at UMass Lowell with IT’s comprehensive training solutions. They’ll help you succeed in the classroom and the office!