UMass Lowell is undergoing a stunning transformation as every corner of the campus gives rise to new academic and research buildings; upgraded classrooms, libraries and labs; new and renovated student living and activity spaces; and enhanced parking facilities. Listed here are details and progress about current major construction.
- Location: Corner of Merrimack and Pawtucket Streets, site of former St. Joseph's Hospital
- Future home to: student services and activities, bookstore, dining, University police, transportation services, senior administration offices
- Construction/renovation began June 2012
- Expected completion: 2014
- Location: North Campus, on the site of the current Eames Building
- Future home of the Robert J. Manning School of Business
Recently Completed Projects: