1. Kannan Krishnaswami, Michael M. Tilleman, Samuel S. Choi, and Sergei G. Krivoshlykov, "High Speed Photographic System for Objects with High Radiant Backgrounds," SPIE Proceedings, Vol 3018, 50 (1997).
2. Kannan Krishnaswami, Robert J. Tremblay, William D. Goodhue, and Aram Karakashian, "A Comparative Study of Surface Plasma Enhanced Grating Coupled Detectors," SPIE Proceedings, Vol. 2999, 391 (1997) Also given as a talk at Photonics West, San Jose CA, 8-14 February 1997.
3. J.F. Ahadian, P.T. Vaidyanathan, S.G. Patterson, Y. Royter, D. Mull, G.S. Petrich, W.D. Goodhue, S. Prasad, L.A. Kolodziejski, and C.G. Fonstad, Jr., "Monolithic OEICs using GaAs VLSI Technology," in Light-Emitting Diodes: Research, Manufacturing, and Applications (SPIE Proceedings V3002) 1997.
4. J.F. Ahadian, P.T. Vaidyanathan, S.G. Patterson, Y. Royter, D. Mull, G.S. Petrich, W.D. Goodhue, S. Prasad, L.A. Kolodziejski, and C.G. Fonstad, Jr. "Epitaxy-on-Electronics: Building Monolithic OEICs on Commercial GaAs VLSI," Proceedings of the 1997 International Conference on GAAS Manufacturing Technology (MANTECH), San Francisco, pp 70-73, June 2-5, 1997.
5. T.G. Castner, "Low-Frequency Antiferromagnetic Resonance of RbMnF3 Near the Neel Temperature," Solid State Comm. V105, 627 (1998).
6. Kannan Krishnaswami and Michael Tilleman, "Off the line-of-sight laser radar,"
Applied Optics 37, 565 (1998).
7. E.S. Jacobs, J. Waldman, and W.D. Goodhue, "77 K Far-infrared hot-electron multiple-quantum-well detectors," Journ. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, May/June 1998.
8. J.F. Ahadian, P.T. Vaidyanathan, S.G. Patterson, Y. Royter, D. Mull, G.S. Petrich, W.D. Goodhue, S. Prasad, L.A. Kolodziejski, and C.G. Fonstad, Jr. "Practical OEICs based on the monolithic integration of GaAs/InGaP LEDs with commercial GaAs VLSI electronics," to be published in the IEEE Journ. Quant. Electron., July 1998.
9. J. M. Rossler, Y. Royter, D. E. Mull, W. D. Goodhue, and C. G. Fonstad, "Bromine Ion Beam Assisted Etching of InP and GaAs," Journ. Vac. Sci. Technol. B. May/June 1998.
10. W.D.Goodhue, Y. Royter, D.E. Mull, S.S. Choi, and C.G. Fonstad, " Bromine Ion-Beam of III-V Semiconductors," MIT Lincoln Laboratory Solid State Research Quarterly Technical Report V23, 15 (1998).
11. T.G. Castner and W.N. Shafarman "Deconvolution of Active and Variable Range Hopping Conduction for Barely Insulating Arsenic Doped Silicon," Phys. Rev. B60, 14182 (1999).
12. W.D. Goodhue, Y. Royter, D.E. Mull, S.S. Choi, and C.G. Fonstad, "Bromine Ion-BeamAssisted Etching of III-V Semiconductors," Journ. Electron. Mater. 28, 364 (1999).
13. K.A. McIntosh, R.J. Molnar, L.J. Mahoney, A. Lightfoot, M.W. Geis, K.M. Molvar, I. Melngailis,R.L. Aggarwal, W.D. Goodhue, S.S. Choi, D.L. Spears, and S. Verghese, GaN avalanche photodiodes grown by hydride vapor-phase epitaxy," Appl. Phys. Lett. 75, 3485 (1999).
14. T.G. Castner "A Nearly Universal Critical Conductivity for Semiconductor-Metal Alloys," Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 2905 (2000)
15. T.G. Castner "Resolution of the Scaling Exponent Puzzle for Weakly Compensated Crystalline Silicon and Germainium Metal-Insulator Systems," Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 1539 (2000)
16. Vinod Menon, W.D. Goodhue, and A.S. Karakashian, and L.R. Ram Mohan,"Waveguide design optimization for a quantum cascade laser emitting at 77 Ám, "5th International Conference on Intersubband Transitions in Quantum Wells (ITQW '99) Bad Ischl, Austria , Proceedings in Physica E. pp. 52-57 (2000).
17. J. Elser and V.A. Podolskiy, "Scattering-free plasmonic optics with anisotropic metamaterials" - Phys.Rev.Lett. 100, 066402 (2008); [highlighted in Physical Review Focus v.21, st.5 2008]
18. X. Qian, L. Li, D. Wasserman, and W.D. Goodhue,” Uniform InGaAs quantum dot arrays fabricated using nanosphere lithography,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 1907 (2008) [selected for the Dec. 22, 2008 issue of the Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology].
19. High k-space lasing in a dual-wavelength quantum cascade laser”, K.J. Franz, S. Menzel, A.J. Hoffman, D. Wasserman, J.W. Cockburn and C. Gmachl, Nature Photonics, 3, 50 (2009).
20. “Loss mechanisms in mid-infrared extraordinary optical transmission gratings”, T. Ribaudo, K. Freitas, E.A. Shaner, J.G. Cederberg, D. Wasserman, Opt. Express 17 666 (2009).
21. A. Kabashin, P. Evans, S. Pastkovsky, W. Hendren, G. A. Wurtz, R. Atkinson, R. Pollard, V. Podolskiy, A.V. Zayats “Plasmonic nanorod metamaterials for biosensing”, Nat. Mat. 8, 867 (2009)
22. “Room temperature electroluminescence from InAs quantum dots”, D. Wasserman, T. Ribaudo, S.A. Lyon, S.K. Lyo, and E.A. Shaner, Appl. Phys. Lett., 94, 061101 (2009).
23. “Spectral and spatial investigation of mid-infrared surface waves on a plasmonic grating”, T. Ribaudo, D.C. Adams, B. Passmore, E.A. Shaner and D. Wasserman, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 201109 (2009).
24. T. Ribaudo, S.S. Howard, C. Gmachl, X. Wang, F.-S. Choa, and D. Wasserman, “Active Control and Spatial Mapping of Midinfrared Propagating Surface Plasmons”, Opt. Express, 17, 7019 (2009).
25. S. Thongrattanasiri, V.A. Podolskiy “Hyper-gratings: nanophotonics in planar anisotropic metamaterials”, Opt.Lett. 34, 890 (2009)
26. B. Passmore, D. Allen, E.A. Shaner, S.R. Vangala, W.D. Goodhue, and D. Wasserman, “Doping tunable mid-infrared extraordinary transmission of InSb”, Optics Express, 17(12), 10223 (2009).
27. R.J. Pollard, A. Murphy, W.R. Hendren, P.R. Evans, R. Atkinson, G.A. Wurtz, A.V. Zayats, V.A. Podolskiy “ Optical nonlocalities and additional waves in epsilon-near-zero metamaterials", Phys.Rev.Lett. 102, 127405 (2009) [selected for Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Tech; v.19(15) 2009]
28. X. Qian, S.R. Vangala, K. Termkoa, D. Wasserman, and W.D. Goodhue, “High-optical-quality nanosphere lithographically formed InGaAs quantum dots using molecular beam epitaxy assisted GaAs mass transport and overgrowth,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, 28(3), 2010.
29. Xiaoyu Miao, Brandon Passmore, Aaron Gin, William Langston, Shivashankar Vangala, William Goodhue, Eric Shaner, and Igal Brener, “Doping tunable resonance: Toward electrically tunable mid-infrared metamaterials,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 96, 101111, 2010.
30. D.C. Adams, S. Thongrattanasiri, T. Ribaudo, V. Podolskiy, and D. Wasserman “Plasmonic mid-infrared beam steering”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 96, 201112 (2010).
31. V. Mathur, S.R. Vangala, X. Qian, W.D. Goodhue, B. Haji-Saeed, J. Khoury, “An all optically driven integrated deformable mirror device,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 96, 211103 (2010).
32. S. Thongrattanasiri, N.A. Kuhta, M.D. Escarra, A.J. Hoffman, C.F. Gmachl, and V.A. Podolskiy “Analytical technique for subwavelength far field imaging”, Appl.Phys.Lett. 97, 101103 (2010)