New Solutions-Vol 19, No 4 (2009): Popular Arts & Education In Community-Based Participatory Research
These articles are in pdf format. You can download Adobe Acrobat for free from the Adobe Acrobat website to read them.
Special Section: C. Eduardo Siqueira and John Sullivan, Editors
- Popular Arts and Education in Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR): On the Subtle Craft of Developing and Enhancing Channels for Clear Conversations among CBPR Partners pp. 399 - 406 John Sullivan and C. Eduardo Siqueira Special Section.
- Project REECH: Using Theatre Arts to Authenticate Local Knowledge pp. 407 - 422 Maghboeba Mosavel and Teleangè Thomas Special Section.
- Homelessness Among Older African-American Women: Interpreting a Serious Social Issue Through the Arts in Community-Based Participatory Action Research pp. 423 - 448 Holly Feen-Calligan, Olivia G. M. Washington, David P. Moxley Special Section.
- Using Lay Health Promoters in Occupational Health: Outcome Evaluation in a Sample of Latino Poultry-Processing Workers pp. 449 - 466 Joseph G. Grzywacz, Thomas A. Arcury, Antonio Marín, Lourdes Carrillo, Michael L. Coates, Sara A. Quandt Special Section.
- Behind the Fence Forum Theater: An Arts Performance Partnership to Address Lupus and Environmental Justice pp. 467 - 479 Edith Marie Williams, Judith Anderson, Rhonda Lee, Janice White, David Hahn-Baker.