Student-Led Campus Weekly Tour Schedule
Summer 2013 Admissions Tour Schedule:
Tuesday, May 28 - Friday, August 23
(No tours on May 27, July 4, or July 5)
- Monday at 9 a.m. on South Campus with an Information Session by an Admissions Representative
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. on North Campus
- Tuesday at 2 p.m. on South Campus
- Wednesday at 10 a.m. on South Campus
- Wednesday at 2 p.m. on North Campus with an Information Session by an Admissions Representative
- Thursday at 10 a.m. on South Campus
- Thursday at 2 p.m. on North Campus with an Information Session by an Admissions Representative
- Friday at 2 p.m. on North Campus with an Information Session by an Admissions Representative
*All tours are led by UMass Lowell student tour guides. If you are interested in meeting with an Admissions Representative, either before or after your tour, please call the Admissions Office to schedule an appointment at 978-934-3931.
Important Campus Tour Notes
- South Campus Tours are approximately 45-55 minutes in length.
*Unfortunately, during the months of June, July and August 2013 a residence hall room will not be shown during South Campus tours due to Summer renovations. We encourage you to visit our Office of Residence Life, and watch the virtual tour page residence hall virtual tours.
- North Campus Tours are approximately 75-90 minutes in length. (Freshman residence halls are shown during this campus tour.)
- If you have any physical needs on your campus tour, please let our office know prior to your arrival on campus.
- If the University is closed due to weather, all tours are canceled. To find out if the University is closed, please call 978-934-2121.
- Want to bring a group to campus? Learn more about our group tour options!