By Steven Tello
On June 10-12, UMass Lowell will host the 3rd Annual Deshpande Symposium on Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Higher Education at the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center. This year's conference will host 24 panel presentations from colleagues of all disciplines sharing best practices and models for entrepreneurial courses, programs and universities. The complete program is online.
We anticipate over 200 participants from colleges and universities from across the country and Canada. The early registration deadline is May 15, registration for the event is $295 before May 15 and increases after this. There is an optional tour of the Boston Cambridge Innovation District on the afternoon of the June 12.
Partner universities and sponsors include:
- Arizona State University
- Babson College
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Deshpande Foundation
- Executive Office of Housing & Economic Development
- Mass. Technology Collaborative
- Middlesex Community College
- National Collegiate Inventors & Innovators Alliance
- University of Akron
- University of Massachusetts President's Office
- University of New Brunswick
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- UMass Lowell
We hope you can join us for this important and timely event.