By Donald Pierson
Faculty Development Technology Spring Workshops will be held during spring break from March 17 through 24. SPSS and Strategies for Teaching Large vs. Small Classes will be offered in April; however registration is available now!
Additional details, including registration links are located on the IT website
(Select the Workshop Registration Button – enter your UMass Lowell credentials)
- Introduction to SPSS (Statistical Product and Service Solutions): Using SPSS in your Research – NEW
- Strategies for Teaching Large vs. Small Classes – NEW
- Using Echo360 Video Capture to Enhance Your Students’ Academic Experience
- Introduction to Web-Enhanced Teaching in Blackboard – Now available Online
- Web Conferencing – Meet, Collaborate and More from your desktop or classroom
- Everything at Your Fingertips: Using Digital Measures to Electronically Update your CV – NEW
- High Performance Computing: Bring Your Research to Another Level - NEW
If you have any questions, please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu
Certificates for your resume will be issued upon completion. Workshops are co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost, Faculty Development Center, the Office of the Vice Provost for Research, and Information Technology in collaboration with the Division of Online and Continuing Education.