Thank you for using The New England Consortium (TNEC) for your training needs. TNEC is dedicated to making your training pleasant and stress free. Our flexible payment options are designed to make paying for training services as convenient as possible.
For your convenience The New England Consortium accepts payment for training by check, purchase order or credit card.
When paying by check....
- You may pay with either a business or personal check
- The check should be made payable to UMASS LOWELL
- You may write one check for multiple students
- We regret we cannot accept: counter, temporary, starter checks or checks without a physical address (No PO Boxes)
- The New England Consortium also accepts your certified check, traveler's checks, bank checks, money orders or personal checks.
- Please be sure when submitting checks to include the following information: Student Name(s), Course Name and Number and the date of the course
Mail payment to:
The New England Consortium
University of Massachusetts Lowell
600 Suffolk Street, Fifth Floor
Lowell, MA 01854
ATTENTION: Judy Martineau
When paying by purchase order include the following:
- Mail copy of purchase order to the name and address listed above or email Judy_Martineau@uml.edu
- Billing address
- Purchase Order Number
- Student(s) name
- Course name and course number
- Course date
- Mail to address listed above
When paying by credit card
- Seventy hours (72) is required for all credit card payments. To pay by phone call 978-934-3257