Applying for a CS Linux and/or Windows Account
1. Bring your schedule AND student ID card to Olsen 312. You must be enrolled in a Computer Science class (i.e. 91.xx) to be eligible to receive an account.
2. Fill out form labeled 'CS Account - Student'.
Note that if you have already filled out this form in class, your account has already been requested and you can skip steps 2 and 3.
3. Give the form to a lab assistant in Olsen Hall, room 312. If nobody is in the office to take your form, please slide it under the door to Olsen 312.
4. You can pick up your account username and password from the operators in Olsen 312 approximately 24 hours after the request has been submitted. We CANNOT email you or call you with your username and password. Please bring your student ID with you when you pick up your username and password.
5. If you have further questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org