Why Choose the School of Health & Environment?
Are you interested in high-demand careers that make a difference in the world? At the School of Health and Environment, you will gain the knowledge and experience from high quality, dedicated faculty to make an impact on people's lives.
Why study at the School of Health and Environment? Here are our top 10 reasons:
- Recent graduates have consistently earned impressive pass rates - 95 to 100 percent - on professional licensure exams.
- The new Living/Learning Community in Fox Hal lprovides a common place where you can live with students with similar career interests.
- Access to world-renowned professors who are champions for your success.
- Prevent and solve health problems that face local communities and beyond.
- Work on cutting-edge research projects that make a difference.
- Attend an affordable, public university that is rated a Tier 1 school by U.S. News & World Report.
- Gain career-related work experience by completing a capstone project in the SHE Scholars Honors Program.
- Transform knowledge into experience through co-ops, internships, service learning and research.
- Many degree programs offer career pathways into graduate programs.
- Expanding study-abroad opportunities for global and cultural experiences.
View all of our Programs of Study.
Visit UMass Lowell Admissions to apply and learn more about tuition, financial aid and residence life.