Robotics Minor for Other Science and Engineering Majors
Students from any appropriate science or engineering major are eligible to enroll in this minor. The Robotics Minor provides you with a true interdisciplinary program in robotics, while allowing you to receive an undergraduate degree in the major of your choice.
In addition to the package of seven core courses and one elective below, you are required
to take Calculus I and II, Physics I and II (the calculus-based versions, with labs), and a math course that includes linear algebra.
Robotics Minor Required Courses (7 courses, 21 credits)
- Computing I or ECE Application Programming
- Logic Design
- Assembly Language Programming or Microprocessors Systems Design I
- Robotics I/Mobile Robotics I
- Robotics/Dynamics of Robotics
Robotics Minor Elective Course (1 course, 3 credits)
- Microprocessor Systems II & Embedded Systems
- Robotics II/Mobile Robotics II
- Department-specific Capstone or Senior Project course
- Other course with prior approval of Robotics Minor Committee
Important note: not all classes are not offered every semester.