- General Consortium Membership
- Research Sponsor Membership
General Consortium Membership
- Onsite-information exchange meeting with the consortium faculties, once a year
- Access to research outcomes of participating consortium faculty members
- 3 days of consulting per year (with any of the available consortium faculty members)
- Free registration up to 5 people for annual consortium workshop
- Discounted registration for the training programs hosted by the consortium
- Access to the center services and facilities at discounted rates
Research sponsor membership
- All general consortium membership privileges included
- Access to supervised graduate students to carry out research of the member's interest/needs at the participating academic institution. Optionally, active participation in project proposal, research advising, c-supervision of graduate student(s) and publication is encouraged.
Personal consultation is more than welcome to discuss another type of membership tailored to your specific needs and interests.