Abstract Process and Guidelines
Students must register first in order to submit his/her abstract. Once we receive your registration, a link will be sent to you to upload your abstract.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Process and Guidelines:
- Abstracts are due April 3, 2015 by 5 p.m. Due to limited space, abstracts will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once we reach maximum capacity, we will not be able to accept abstracts regardless of the deadline date and time.
- If you are part of a group submission, the lead author/presenter should be the person to register for uploading the abstract
- Only one may be submitted for each lead author (someone else must be a lead author if you are part of multiple submissions)
- All abstracts must be proof-read and approved by your faculty advisor. The abstract you submit will be published in the abstract book and must be well proofed.
- We recommend typing your abstract in a word processing program and running spell check.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- View examples of abstracts from previous years:
- Posters displaying research results that involved collection of any information from human subjects must have received approval from the IRB (Institutional Research Board) prior to the collection of any data or the poster should not be displayed as this would be considered public dissemination of the results. Please check with your faculty advisor if you have any questions.