Abstract Process and Guidelines
Students must register first in order to submit his/her abstract. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Process and Guidelines:
- Abstracts were due by April 3, 2015 by 5 p.m. Due to limited space, abstracts they were accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once reaching maximum capacity, we are not able to accept abstracts regardless of the deadline date and time.
- If you are part of a group submission, the lead author/presenter should be the person to register for uploading the abstract
- Only one may be submitted for each lead author (someone else must be a lead author if you are part of multiple submissions)
- All abstracts must be proof-read and approved by your faculty advisor. The abstract you submit will be published in the abstract book and must be well proofed.
- We recommend typing your abstract in a word processing program and running spell check.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- View examples of abstracts from previous years:
- Posters displaying research results that involved collection of any information from human subjects must have received approval from the IRB (Institutional Research Board) prior to the collection of any data or the poster should not be displayed as this would be considered public dissemination of the results. Please check with your faculty advisor if you have any questions.