David Lustick, Graduate School of Education
Associate Professor, Mathematics & Science Education
Teacher Quality, Science Education, and International Comparative Education
B.S., Cornell University
M.Ed., Harvard University
Ph.D., Michigan State University
- Zhao, Y. & Lustick, D. (Yang, W. Translation). (eds.) (2005 in press). Government, Assessment and Accountability in the United States: A Primer for Chinese Educational Leaders. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press. The English version is available at: http://ott.educ.msu.edu/excellence/web/publications.asp
- Zhao, Y., Lustick, D., & Yang, W. (eds.) (2005 in press) Research and the Five Dimensions of Effective Schools: A Self-Assessment Guide for the Chinese Educator. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press. The English version is also available at: http://ott.educ.msu.edu/excellence/web/publications.asp.
- Lustick, D. (2002). National Board Certification as Professional Development: A Study That Identifies a Framework and Findings of Teachers Learning To Manage
- Complexity, Uncertainty, and Community (ERIC - ED465727) Michigan.
- Lustick, D. (2001). "Providing Leadership in Early Learning". Education Resources, Vol 1(No 1), p 4-5.
- Lustick, D. (2001, March). "Fun and Games". The Science Teacher, Vol. 68, p 58-60.
- 2002-2004 Grant for study of teacher learning from the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards certification process.
- 2001 Michigan State University seed grant to conduct pilot study in on National Board certification and teacher learning
- 2005 The 3E International Academy, Beijing, China
- 2005 The US-China Center for Research on Educational Excellence, Michigan State University