Destination Nano: Concept to Commercialization
Creating the Next Industrial Revolution: Advanced Manufacturing Opportunities in Polymers for the Medical, Defense, and Industrial Sectors
Please join us for this engaging and interactive two-day conference on advanced manufacturing with internationally renowned speakers and featuring the unique polymeric research and manufacturing capabilities of UMass Lowell's new $80 million Emerging Technology and Innovation Center.
View the Agenda (pdf)
||Sept. 24 - 25, 2013
University of Massachusetts Lowell
Mark and Elisia Saab Emerging Technology and Innovation Center
40 University Avenue
Lowell, Massachusetts 01854
|Reserve your seat by registering today!
Please provide your name, company, email address, and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. Thank you.
- $125: Early bird registration for two-day admission if you register by August 29, 2013
- $150: Full two day registration, after early bird deadline
Admission price includes continental breakfast and buffet lunch, and cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres and cash bar poster session on the evening of Sept. 24, 2013.
Who Should Attend
- High technology and nanotechnology business representatives
- Entrepreneurs, start-up to mature business management teams and investors
- Corporate chief technology officers; vice presidents pursuing nanotechnology and nanomanufacturing initiatives
- Educators and policy-makers focused on increasing advanced manufacturing and nanomanufacturing employment
- Researchers, scientists, and engineers engaged in nanotechnology and nanomanufacturing
2013 Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Thomas R. Kurfess, Ph.D., P.E., Georgia Institute of Technology, Professor and HUSCO/Ramirez Distinguished Chair in Fluid Power and Motion Control; former Assistant Director for Advanced Manufacturing, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Philip Demokritou, Ph.D., Harvard University, Associate Professor of Environmental Health, Center for Nanotechnology and Nanotoxicology, Harvard School of Public Health
- Allison C.P. Elder, Ph.D., University of Rochester, Associate Professor of Environmental Medicine
- Joey Mead, Ph.D., UMass Lowell, Professor of Plastics Engineering, Co-Director Nanomanufacturing Center for Excellence
- Abel Osorio, MBA, Vice President, Battery Ventures