CPH-NEW Center for Excellence experts are available to assist organizations who are interested in promoting employee health. Our services include training, consultation, research and fee-based on-site services. Below are some of examples of how we can help:
- Speakers Bureau—Request a CPH-NEW speaker for conferences, workshops, seminars, or in-service training by sending an email with “Speakers Bureau Request” in the subject line to CPH-NEW@uml.edu. Review sample topics.
- Facility assessment—hazard identification, ergonomic and biomechanical analyses
- Data collection—workforce surveys and focus groups on health and work environment
- Data analysis—compensation claims, turnover, absenteeism due to musculoskeletal disorders, cardiovascular disorders, or stress-related conditions.
- Consultation—job redesign; worksite health and safety promotion design, implementation, evaluation
- Contact CPH-NEW@uml.edu to learn more about these services.