Step 6: Plan & Implement Interventions
Training Video: Implement Interventions (7:00)
Steering Committee, preferably with involvement from the Design Team
Develop a schedule of activities for successful implementation of an intervention.
- Assign responsibility for managing and overseeing the intervention to members of the Steering Committee or other designated management personnel.
- Before developing an implementation schedule, generate a list of key considerations.
- Develop a schedule for implementation. The schedule should set specific milestones for the project, and allow you to track the progress of implementation.
- As needed, provide training/orientation to supervisors and middle management who are somehow impacted by the intervention. Their cooperation and support can be critical to intervention effectiveness and success.
- Share key dates and project milestones with the Design Team, so that the intervention can be promoted and the Design Team remains well informed about plans for the intervention.
To Complete Step 6: