Step 4: Apply Selection Criteria
Training Video: Apply Criteria (8:05)
Design Team members
List all of the activities for one of the intervention alternatives created in Step 2, and evaluate each of these using the criteria from Step 3 (scope, benefits, resources and obstacles).
For each solution from Worksheet 2, do the following:
- List all of the activities/components of that solution.
- Estimate the scope of each activity/component (i.e., the number of people it would reach).
- Define the expected benefits or effectiveness of each activity/component.
- Estimate the resources needed for each activity/component.
- List obstacles or barriers to each activity/component.
Then, group solution activities into interventions to be presented to the Steering Committee.
To Complete Step 4: