The Center is equipped, among other things, with hardware and software equipment, embedded systems, and a state-of-the-art High Performance Distributed Computing Engine (HDPC).
- State-of-the art High Performance Distributed Computing Engine (HPDC) consisting of a cluster of several 64-bit -SPARC advanced workstations, and several Xeon-based Workstations, all connected by a 4-gigabits per second full duplex multi-token-keys networking switch (fiber).
- HDPC system is scalable to 128 computer nodes.
- Several FPGA test-bed hardware systems
- A High performance 48 G4-CPU Shared-memory Parallel Machine
- Terabytes multi-processors servers