New Programs, Opportunities for Students
Responding to changing student demand, the University has announced a number of new and expanded areas of study.
Updates to Undergraduate Programs
- In the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, new undergraduate concentrations in the Bachelor of Liberal Arts include Environment and Society and Asian Studies, and new minors include Work, Labor and Society and Joint Military Studies.
- In the College of Management, new concentrations have been announced in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program, including Supply Chain and Operations Management.
Changes to Graduate Programs
- In the Graduate School of Education, new certificate programs are available in Teacher Leadership and Teaching Elementary Mathematics.
- In the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, there are curriculum changes in the certificate in Peace and Conflict Resolution.
- In the School of Health and Environment, the Sleep and Sleep Disorders in Health and Disease post-master's degrees will now be offered as graduate certificates.
- In the Sciences, the Chemistry and Professional Science master’s programs now offer Pharmaceutical Biochemistry and Chemistry and Polymer Science.
- Finally, Engineering will offer a non-thesis Leadership Option in every master’s program.