For information on the admissions process, please check out the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Admission to the MBA Program
Admission to the MBA program is open to students who have earned four-year baccalaureate degrees and have completed prerequisite courses in microeconomics and statistics. An aptitude for management decision-making and demonstrated academic ability are the most important qualifications for admission. Applicants should fill out the graduate application and submit to the Office of Graduate Admissions with an official transcript of grades from their undergraduate institution(s), along with the following:
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score.
- Three letters of recommendation from employment-related sources
- A résumé demonstrating a minimum of two years of full-time relevant work experience.
- A one-page essay, highlighting academic and career goals
- A score report for TOEFL with a 600 (paper based), 250 (computer based) or 100 (Internet based) minimum must be submitted if the applicant is a citizen of a non-English speaking country or has never earned a academic degree in the United States.
New students are admitted to the MBA program on a rolling basis in the fall and spring.
For more information on the MBA and Graduate Certificate programs and courses offered, please visit our Graduate Programs page.
Admission to the MS in Accounting Program
If you have any questions regarding the MBA or other graduate programs in MSB, contact Laura Christianson, director of Management Graduate Programs, 978-934-2853, or Kathleen Rourke, coordinator of Management Graduate Programs, 978-934-2848.