Critical Infrastructure Protection
For the latest course information please consult the UMass Lowell online academic catalog.
Electives (Choose 5 from the Following)
- Inspection and Monitoring of Civil Infrastructure (on campus)
- Overview of Homeland Security (on campus) or (online)
- Transportation System Security and Safety [ to be developed and offered AY 2014-15 ]
- Threat Assessment and Risk Management (on campus)
- Issues in Computer Crime and Cybersecurity (on campus) or (online)
- Exposure and Risk Assessment (on campus)
- Systems Security and Auditing (on campus)
- Understanding the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (on campus)
- Crisis and Emergency Management (on campus) or (online)
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistics (on campus) or (online)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (on campus) or (online)
- Sub-Surface Exploration and Explosives Detection [ to be developed and offered AY 2014-15 ]
Other graduate-level electives taken at UMass Lowell or at other campuses of the University of Massachusetts may also count toward the 5 electives, based on approval of the Program Director and Graduate Faculty Group.