The projects and activities sponsored by the Center would not be possible without the generous support of our alumni, foundations and other organizations that share our vision for engaging students in innovative and entrepreneurial problem solving. We are very grateful for their financial support and for their guidance and encouragement of our efforts. Their financial contributions help support our student Enterprise Scholars, the DifferenceMaker $25K competition, student development workshops and our Faculty Fellows program.
Partners who have helped us make a difference include:
- Digital Credit Union
- Joseph C. Day Chancellors' Fund for Institutional Priorities
- Deshpande Foundation (through the Merrimack Valley Sandbox)
- Joseph P. Donahue Charitable Foundation
- Mitchell Kertzman Endowed Discretionary Fund
- Francis L. McKone Chancellor's Discretionary Endowment Fund
- Pernick Chancellor's Endowed Discretionary Fund
- Spinola Angel Investment Fund for Entrepreneurship
- Jack Wilson Endowed Presidential Entrepreneurship Award Fund
- Robert J. Manning Endowment Fund (Robert and Donna Manning)
- Glenn Morgan, Class of 1986, College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
If you would like to contribute to this effort financially or “in-kind” please email Dr. Steven Tello
, Assoc. Vice Chancellor, or call 978-934-4240.