Live Technical Support!
The UMass Lowell IT Service Desk provides live technical support, Monday thru Friday via phone and email from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00p.m. We also have a walk-in IT Service Desk located next to Starbucks in the O'Leary Library on South campus. So, grab a cup, take a seat and all your
IT issues will be taken care of! We can help you with topics including:
How to contact the IT Service Desk
You can request help in four ways:
Note: Assistance with the Blackboard Online Course system
- Enter your own IT service desk ticket online
- Email: Help@uml.edu
- Phone: (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- On campus, dial ext. 4-4357 or 978-934-4357
- To call toll free: 866-435-7437
- University Crossing, Suite M50 - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lydon Library, 1st floor - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- O'Leary Library, 1st floor - during the academic year 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
is also available.