iSiS is the campus database used to manage student academic data for admissions, registration, enrollment, billing and financial aid. Information available on the iSiS database includes:
- Student self-service for course registration, academic records, billing and bill payments and financial aid awards
- Capability for students to give parents/guardians access to their self-service profile
- Faculty self-service for grading, course rosters and academic advising
- Recruiting and admissions processing
- Academic record management, including class schedules, course catalog, student enrollment and records and degree audit
- Student financial record management
- Financial aid awarding and processing
Who can access iSiS?
All students are automatically granted self-service access upon matriculation into UMass Lowell. Faculty members are granted self-service access when hired.
Authorized users can log into iSiS using their campus email address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) and email password.
Faculty and other employees seeking additional access within iSiS must contact the appropriate data custodian:
Students manage the authorization and access for guests such as parents or guardians. This is part of the UShare guest access functionality.
More About iSiS:
The following documents provide more overview infomration about iSiS and related applications/services.