Maintaining Status

Updating Your Address

All non-immigrants are legally required to report all US address changes within 10 days of moving.
Failure to do so could jeopardize their status.

Address updates for current F-1 or J-1 students
can be submitted through iSiS, within 10 days of moving. To update or add an address in iSiS please login to your student account and click the ‘demographic data’ link under the Personal Information section of the student center page.  In the following page please select ‘addresses’ and then review the addresses on file in iSiS.  If you live off-campus and no current local U.S. address is listed please select ‘add address’, enter the address information, click ok, select the type of address (local) and click save.
Note: If you see your former local address listed in iSiS please select ‘edit address’ and update the address/save it appropriately instead of adding a new one.

F-1 or J-1 students on Post Completion Work Authorization
, should report their US address changes to within 10 days of moving. 

International Faculty or Research Scholars on J-1 status should report their US address changes to within 10 days of moving.  

International Faculty or Research Scholars in other visa statuses (i.e.,  H-1B, H-4, O-1, TN, TD, B-1, or WB), must report their address changes to both the International Students & Scholars office within 10 days of moving by emailing and must also complete  and submit Form AR-11 to the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services.  
Feel free to contact within any address update related questions.