Starting in the Fall 2014, the First Year Honors Living and Learning Community will be in the completely renovated Leitch Hall on East Campus.
Leitch Hall is currently being renovated and will reopen for Fall 2014.
- Be among one of the first students to live in the "new" Leitch Hall. View the renderings of the renovations to Leitch Hall!
- Common lounges and study nooks located throughout the building
- Community kitchen located on the first floor
- Easy access to the recently renovated University Dining Commons located across the street
- Steps away from the Centers for Learning - also located across the street
- Enjoy East Campus living with the Campus Recreation Center, the Hawk's Nest, the Tsongas Center and LeLacheur Park (home of the Lowell Spinners) all nearby
How do I get Honors Housing?
You need to take two steps.
Step 1: First, you must return your completed and signed Honors Membership Form back to the UMass Lowell Honors College Office
Step 2: Second, you must fill out both the Honors Housing Form
and the Housing Contract
, You need to return these two documents to the Office of Residence Life
along with a $200 deposit
. These forms need to be received by the Office of Residence Life by May 1.
Priority consideration will be given to students who submit their forms on time. To receive honors housing, it is not enough to simply check off that housing is requested on your UMass Lowell admission application.