Not sure where the department you're looking for is at University Crossing? Here's a brief floor plan; locations are in Building A unless otherwise indicated.
While you can get to anything through either building using the ramp adjacent to the Moloney Ballroom, Building A is best accessed through the entrance next to the RiverHawk Shop on Pawtucket Street or near the Admissions entrance on Salem Street. Building B is best accessed via the Access Services entrance on Salem Street.
- Welcome Desk, Atrium 100
- Crossroads Cafe', Suite #101
- River Hawk Shop, Suite #102
- Residence Life, Suite #120
- The Solution Center, Suite #130
- Environmental and Emergency Management (EEM), Suite #140 (Building B)
- Administrative Services, Suite #140 (Building B)
- University Police, Suite #170 (Building B)
- UCard, Access and Parking Services (UCAPS), Suite #190 (Building B)
- Student Affairs, Suite #200
- Student Engagement, Suite #220
- Club Hub, Suite #240; also located in Suite #360
- Jacqueline and Edward J. Moloney Jr. Ballroom - Special Events Space
- Building Connector - located near Suite #255/ Moloney Ballroom
- Financial Aid, Suite #280 (Building B)
Can't find what you're looking for? Please contact us.