- Where is University Crossing located?
University Crossing, connects the pulse of the university to the heart of the city of Lowell, is located at 220 Pawtucket St.TOP
- How can I get to University Crossing?
University Crossing is a mere 1/3 mile from North Campus and East Campus. It is 7/10 of a mile from South Campus. If in need of transportation, University Crossing is a stop on UMass Lowell's Blue Line and the Red Line. If using the Lowell Regional Transit Authority, take Route 9, the "Downtown Circulator." You can also get customized directions using our UMass Lowell Google maps.TOP
- Where should I park?
University Crossing is serviced by three parking Lots, the Fletcher Street Lot, the Salem Street Lot and the Pawtucket Street public parking metered lot, as well as metered parking along Fr. Morrissette Boulevard. Learn more.TOP
- What amenities does University Crossing offer?
University Crossing is the new hub of UMass Lowell featuring dining, shopping and conference/event space. From Sal's Pizza to Starbucks coffee and pastries, University Crossing can satisfy any craving with the Starbucks and the Crossroads Cafe. If ever in need of school supplies, snacks or UMass Lowell apparel, the River Hawk shop will have you covered. Finally, University Crossings will be home to nine meeting rooms, three break rooms and event space.TOP
- What offices/departments are in University Crossing?
In the new, 220,000-square-foot facility that will serve as a hub of student activity at 220 Pawtucket St., there are four floors of offices, services and dining options. See what's where.
- My department is moving to University Crossing, what should I do to prepare for the move?
There are four crucial steps to ensure a smooth transition to your new office.
1. Change your office address, email signatures, department website, business cards, letterhead, and return address labels.
2. Contact administrators for any work related list-serves that you belong to (ex. Service Interruption Announcements, Human Resources Notifications)
3. Update your UMass BuyWays Profile
4. Talk it up! Let colleagues and students know that you are moving and where they can find you as of your move-in date!TOP