At the Crossroads of Fresh and Delicious
Crossroads Cafe, University Dining's newest retail eatery opened in the fall of 2014! From menu-tasting to selecting sustainable products to getting the chocolate chip cookies just right, our team has been working diligently and is excited to open its doors to the community.
The cafe features Starbucks "We Proudly Serve" coffee, teas and hand-crafted espresso drinks, house-made baked goods and a complete line-up of "Refresh & Go" items including sandwiches, salads, parfaits, fruit cups, bottled beverages and a wide array of snacks! Learn more!
"Our approach is an artisanal, cafe menu supported by local,
sustainable ingredients and brands."
Jay Corea, Manager
The cafe also features a wide range of dining options for those pressed for time or looking to savor every last bite. The light strewn, 75-seat restaurant is wrapped with floor to ceiling windows and features a gas-fireplace, soft seating, upholstered banquets and an outdoor patio.
Crossroads Cafe Offerings Include:
- Signature flatbread sandwiches, panini, wraps, soups & made-to-order salads
- Sal's wood-fired pizzas
- Starbucks "We Proudly Serve" hot and cold brewed coffees, hand-crafted espresso drinks, frozen Frappuccinos & smoothies
- "Refresh & Go" offerings of composed sandwiches, salads, fruit cups, yogurt & dessert parfaits, fresh squeezed juices, bottled beverages & snacks
- House-made morning pastries, cookies & desserts
Crossroads Cafe will be open throughout the academic year, seven days a week serving breakfast through late-night dining.
- The Starbucks Coffee area for brewed coffee, lattes, Frappuccino’s & smoothies, in addition to bakery, bottled beverages, snacks and ”refresh & go” sandwiches, salads & parfaits.
- The full cafe includes made-to-order sandwiches, paninis & wraps on our homemade flatbread, salads, soups, Sal’s Pizza, and breakfast sandwiches and bagels.
For more information, please visit University Dining.
For employment opportunities, please email email@example.com.