The Planning Division conducts various studies to identify space needs, important physical relationships between uses, and design alternatives that support appropriately-sized facilities for research, teaching, faculty offices, residential life and student services.
Recent studies include:
- College of Management Feasibility Assessment & Siting Study
- Aiken Street Residence Hall Feasibility Assessment, Program and Design
- North Campus Garage Feasibility Assessment, Program and Design
- Fox Hall Dining Renewal Program and Design
- University Crossing Feasibility Assessment, Program and Design