Serving the transportation needs of the University, Vehicle Maintenance Services supports UMass Lowell’s fleet of more than 70 vehicles and other motorized equipment. Services include maintaining and repairing:
- Emergency response vehicles
- Facilities Vehicle Maintenance Shop vehicles
- Inclement weather response equipment (snow plows, sanders, etc.)
- Outdoor maintenance equipment (pumps, mowers, trimmers, blowers, chainsaws, etc.)
- State-owned and leased vehicles used by the University
To request vehicle or equipment service submit a Service Request Form.
For urgent requests, contact the Facilities Service Center at 978-934-2601.