Serving the transportation needs of the University, Vehicle Maintenance Services supports UMass Lowell’s fleet of more than 70 vehicles and other motorized equipment. Services include maintaining and repairing:
- Emergency response vehicles
- Facilities Vehicle Maintenance Shop vehicles
- Inclement weather response equipment (snow plows, sanders, etc.)
- Outdoor maintenance equipment (pumps, mowers, trimmers, blowers, chainsaws, etc.)
- State-owned and leased vehicles used by the University
Vehicle Maintenance Services also provides emergency response and repairs for essential equipment.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To request vehicle or equipment service, contact Facilities Operations & Services at 978-934-2601 and request a list of contractors.
Frequently Asked Questions