The building services/housekeeping team strives to ensure a healthy, sanitary and pleasing work environment for the UMass Lowell community. The team’s primary responsibility is scheduled cleaning throughout campus buildings, including:
- Labs (limited services including sweeping and mopping floors; no counter cleaning provided)
- Conference rooms, lecture halls, lounges, kitchens, break rooms (excluding dishwashing and cleaning refrigerators)
- Stairwells, entrances, corridors, carpets
- Hard-surface floor refinishing
- Windows (inside windows for all floors; outside windows for first floor only)
To request housekeeping services submit a Service Request Form.
For urgent requests that require attention within 24 hours (such as pest control, bathroom cleaning or overflowing trash) contact Facilities Operations & Services at 978-934-2601, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., after 5 p.m. contact Campus Police at 978-934-2394.
Frequently Asked Questions