Energy Management incorporates sustainability and energy efficiency into long-term planning, operations and management of campus facilities.
- Compiling, maintaining and analyzing energy data to reduce costs
- Recommending sound policies for purchase of energy commodities
- Promoting energy conservation in building renovation, new construction and operations
- Using renewable energy sources where feasible
- Establishing standards for green building practices in renovation and new construction
University-wide Energy Efforts
Climate Action Plan