Psi Chi: The National Honor Society in Psychology
Eligibility for undergraduates includes:
- Completion of three semesters or five quarters of the college course
- Completion of nine semester hours or 14 quarter hours of psychology courses
- Ranking in the top 35% of their class in general scholarship
- Having a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in both psychology classes and in cumulative grades
Eligibility for graduate students includes a minimum overall cumulative average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in all graduate courses. For more information, you may send an email to Dr. Joan Cannon, the Psi Chi adviser, or click on the Psi Chi link to visit the national website.
Psi Chi Inductees 2012
The Psychology Club at UMass Lowell
The Psychology Club welcomes all students, regardless of major. The major goals of the Psychology Club include:
- Helping students learn about psychology outside the classroom
- Organizing activities that benefit fellow UMass Lowell students and the Lowell community
For more information about the Psychology Club, including how to join, send an email to Psych_Club@student.uml.edu or contact Dr. Lauren Beaulieu, the Psychology Club adviser.
Other Student Organizations at the University
Click on the Student Organizations link to learn more about additional student organizations available to students at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.