Programs of Study
The specific degree requirements are:
1. Concentrations requirement
- 6-8 courses in each concentration
- At least 3 courses in each concentration must be taken at the 300-400 level
2. Interdisciplinary focus requirement
- 59.213 Foundations in Liberal Studies
- 59.413 Capstone in Liberal Studies
3. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.20
Note: Students must also fulfill the university’s Core Curriculum requirements and the FAHSS Language requirement.
It is important that students meet regularly with their BLA adviser, since each concentration has specific requirements.
For more information, see the Undergraduate Catalog.
Social Sciences Concentrations