UMass Lowell Co-op Scholars
Qualifying Student Level
Financial Aid offer made to freshman applicants - co-op for summer or academic year after freshman year
- High merit scholars - e.g., Dean's scholarship or higher
- Selection made at time of admission
- $4000 from University funds - Financial Aid Merit Student Employment
- Bi-weekly paycheck in a set amount based on the length of the co-op
- Faculty mentor and learning contract required
- Students may work on campus in a research or enterprise environment or may choose an off-campus community service experience.
- Student may participate in professional development workshops.