Minor in Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology (BMEBT)
- Offered jointly by the College of Engineering, College of Sciences and School of Health and Environment for undergraduate students
- Set of four required subject-area courses, two labs, plus two elective courses
- Two elective courses are “tuned” for a specialization, or track
- Several courses may also count as core or technical electives depending on the College
- The net additional course work varies from a minimum of TWO to a maximum of SIX additional courses depending on the College
Why should I enroll in this?
- Provides key competency in a rapidly growing interdisciplinary area
- Provides a competitive advantage when searching for employment
- Provides hand-on training which will likely lead to more rapid job advancement
- Allows an easy transition into a later graduate programs - successful completion of this minor will allow you to transition into the Professional Science Masters (PSM) program, or doctoral programs
Courses for a Minor in Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology
How do I enroll in this minor?
- File a Declaration of Minor form with your College before registering for 300 level courses
- Indicate your intention to pursue this Minor with your Faculty Advisor, Sanjeev K. Manohar, Ph.D. (email@example.com).
Immediately after registering for the final courses which complete the minor, file an academic petition with the Office of Enrollment Services approved by your College.