NEET Partners and Participants
The NEET delivers a unique program as it is based on a partnership and participation from university, industry and the utilities.
- Chicago Bridge and Iron (CB&I): As a leader in nuclear power, CB&I’s Nuclear Services Division provides a full range of services to the industry worldwide. CB&I’s Nuclear Services Division provides comprehensive services to the existing fleet of nuclear units in the U.S., including engineering and design modifications, plant completions and restarts, maintenance and modifications, and upgrades and uprates, which have accounted for a major increase in the amount of generation from existing nuclear power generating units. Weblink: http://www.cbi.com
- FreNuc: FreNuc SA provides a broad range of services and products including customized manufactured products for nuclear facilities in the USA, Europe and other global locations. Weblink: http://www.frenuc.com
- Millstone: Millstone generates 2,097 megawatts from its two operational units – enough electricity to power 500,000 homes. Millstone is located in southeast Connecticut, three miles west-southwest of New London. Dominion is a safe, competitive, world-class nuclear operator. Dominion operates Kewaunee Power Station in Carlton, WI, Millstone Power Station in Waterford, CT, North Anna Power Station in Louisa County, VA and Surry Power Station in Surry County, VA. Weblink: https://www.dom.com/about/stations/nuclear/millstone/index.jsp
- Pilgrim: Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station is a nuclear power plant that generates 680MW of electricity for the state of Massachusetts and is the only emission-free source of electricity in the state. Today, Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station employs approximately 650 people from Plymouth, Massachusetts and its surrounding communities. Weblink: http://www.pilgrimpower.com
- SeaBrook: Generates 1,244 million watts of electricity - enough power to supply the annual needs of 1.4 million families and businesses. It is owned and managed by NextEra Energy Resources. NextEra incorporates nuclear power into its portfolio through: Seabrook Station - Seabrook, NH Duane Arnold Energy Center - Palo, IA, and Point Beach - Two Rivers, WI. Weblink: http://www.nexteraenergyresources.com/what/nuclear_seabrook.shtml