Submit Your Artwork
The submission process has several important steps:
- General Release
- Artwork submission
Before you decide to submit a digital file or send a hard copy through the mail, review the following check list below to make sure your work is ready. Then choose your preferred means of submitting:
- Digital File Upload (see below)
- Hard Copy PDF by Mail (see below)
Please mail hard copy submissions to:
University of Massachusetts
518 O'Leary Library
61 Wilder Street
Lowell, MA 01854
Checklist before submitting
- Is your image 22" x 7"?
- Does your image have a 1-inch border, making the submitted poster size 24" x 9"?
- Do you use a landscape orientation?
- Are the words, numbers, formulas, and/or symbols used readable from 5 feet away?
- Did you use white paper/canvas?
- Is your art work free of photographs and clipart?
- Did you answer one of the three questions?
- What is your community doing to prepare for the impacts of climate change?
- What evidence of global warming is most important to you?
- Create a climate change character. How does your character fight a changing climate?
- If submitting electronically, did you save file as JPEG or GIF with a resolution of 300 dpi?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, you are ready to submit your work in one of two ways:
Submission must be on or before the extended deadline, Fri., Dec. 4, 2015.